Oct 28, 2013

CAS with Kristen

Hi there! Welcome back to the blog! Today I'm here to show you a CAS card that is very easy to recreate.



The background was made using the feathers from Fall Gratitude. I second generation stamped the feathers in a light beige color. Next I stamped the feathers again in a light blue then cut a couple out. With the sentiment, I stamped it in a darker blue to make it really pop out! I popped that and the feathers up with foam adhesive. "You're the Bomb" is from Super Mom! For some final touches, I added some enamel dots (that I colored with Copics), sequins and twine! Super easy and fun to create! :)

Here are the sets I used.





Have you joined our Use What You Have Challenge recently!? There's a free stamp up for grabs. The post can be found HERE.


Also, there's a DT Call going on and it ends TODAY! So get on it! I have loved every minute of being on this DT and I know you will too! :) All the information you need can be found HERE!


As always, thanks for stopping by! It's so appreciated. :)




Pin It

3 comments:

  1. VERY pretty!! I love the shades of blue with the hind of tan/kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your pretty card. TFS.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete