I have been playing around with the new release stamps and having so much FUN! Are those sets not to die for???
Well one of my favorite techniques to do is masking. I am a layer and texture kinda girl and masking can allow you to achieve that "illusion" with out adding any extra stickers, paper, ribbon, etc....but, well, let's be honest, some of us >>>me<<< can't help but to put a little ribbon or glitter. They are my weakness! So, I am really excited to show you this card because I really wanted to push myself to really only use the stamps and masking to really make a CAS that made a statement and literally that is what I did.
Check it out:
1) What ever image you want to be on "top" stamp first on your card.
2) Re-stamp that image on a scratch piece of paper and carefully cute out.
*HINT* when trimming out image cut on the line not above the line. You want to be as close as possible so it doesn't look like you have gaps.
3) Using removable adhesive placed trimmed out image directly on top of the image you stamped on your card.
4) Stamp your image you want to be in the "background"
5) Peel off the mask you layed down and Ta-Da! You are now finished with your masking :)
I used Super Mom set for my card today
Are you a Clean and Simple stamper and want to go out of your comfort zone??? Want to learn how to create a mini forrest? Visit my blog HERE for some more masking fun.
Have you played along with our current UWYH go HERE to join us!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Danni Pin It