Dec 27, 2013

Inspired By Advertisements

Hey sweet friends!


Lindsay here, and I am back today with another Inspiration 101 post.  We all have magazine, or subscribe to them.  I have oodles of them sitting around, so I decided to go on a mission, looking for anything that sparked my interest.  Well, I found an ad for the beauty store, Ulta, and a bottle of perfume.


As you can see, there was pink, black and outlined flowers in this little picture, and I used them all for my card here.


Taking the outline flowers from the Elegant Flowers set, I heat embossed them randomly onto a pink panel.  I then took a black card base, and adhered that panel with foam.


To finish it, I stamped a sentiment from Elegant Sentiments in white, and adhered it in the middle, again, taking inspiration from the ad.

Thank you for joining me today!  I hope you find inspiration in the magazines, and advertisements you have.


Pin It

4 comments:

  1. What a fun inspired card - I adore "outside" inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card!! The color combo is stunning! And what an awesome new way to look at all parts of a magazine!! Lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, Lindsey!! Beautiful Card!

    ReplyDelete