Aug 26, 2013

Sweet Finds into Sweet Treasues

Hey there guys and gals, Jessica here from Homespun Elegance!! It is time for another Sweet Find into Sweet Treasure & sadly, it is my last post as a part of the Sweet Stamp Shop Design Team! I had SUCH a great time on the Summer DT Term, and I met so many lovely & talented crafters!

For my project today, I scored these Patio Hangers @ 90% off in the Clearance Section at Hobby Lobby! WOOHOO! They were originally 6.99 and at 90% off that makes them a mere .69 cents each! Now that is a DEAL!!
 
 
I pried off the Sea Horses with a Hammer and a flat head screw driver. Two little girls in my neighborhood were so thrilled to get to choose which Sea Horse they wanted! I sanded them down and painted them Tiffany Blue. This color is the common thread through all of my Interior Design.


 
I used the Sweet Stamp Shops Old Fashioned Afternoon, "Up Up Up and Away" and the Two Hot Air Balloons! Didn't they turn out so adorable! I sprayed them with a High Gloss Acrylic Spray once the ink dried

 
 
So, the total cost for this project was $1.38! You cant beat that for Custom Patio Hangers! Thank you so much for stopping by! I will miss reading all of your comments and sharing this section with the Sweet Stamp Shop Viewers!
 
xoxoxox
 
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Jessica, what a great bargain! I like your version so much better, too! Great job on your DT duties...well done and good luck in your future endeavors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome project!! I love that it is so cheap and easy!!

    ReplyDelete