Jun 25, 2013

Sweet Tooth Video Tuesday!

Howdy Campers! (kinda made me feel more summer-ie saying hello that way - lol)

It's me today (Nicole) introducing a new Tuesday series that we're going to have - Sweet Tooth Tuesdays! (Video style!) Every Tuesday Dannielle Pandeline and I will be showing off videos of techniques - tips - and general SWEET card making ideas. Today is our first video day and I couldn't be more excited to show off our videos!

I've put my favorite masking techniques to work in this video showing you how to create a 'bunch of balloons' - so much fun (and I'm sure you'll say - WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT!! - I know I said it when I saw this technique on a tutorial a long time ago - and it works so well I'm sharing it with you!)


Check out my favorite masking techniques -



Hope you liked some of my tips for making a big bunch of balloons! I can't wait to make another card with that bunch!

I used the brand new Admit One stamp set


Danielle also made a quick video showing off how she decides on color groupings for her cards - her video features cards using the new stamp set - 'Wheely Like You'







Those are some good color combos!



You can also head over to Danielle's blog for another video of her showing how she made the cards - step by step HERE.

Take a moment and view our channel of videos over on the Sweet You Tube Channel - HERE 

Also, we have a great facebook page, pinterest gallery, and twitter! Come visit us when you're out and about :) 

We hope you enjoyed the videos today and that you'll mark your calendar for next Tuesday for more Sweet Tooth Video Tuesdays!

Happy Stamping!
N. 


post signature Pin It

3 comments:

  1. awesome videos!!!! LOOOOOOVE the color combinations in the 2nd video!! awesome!! and how easy to use the SSS stamps to create a quick, coordinating card set!! :) and love those balloons too!!! so fun!! love videos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic videos! Loving the new sets from SSS.

    ReplyDelete