Apr 29, 2013

Sweet Spotlight: Jessica


REMINDER - We're out of the office starting April 26th and we'll be shipping orders again starting on May 6th. So, if you place an order between now and May 5th --- know that it will ship on May 6th. As a way to make up for our little delay - enjoy 20% off the WHOLE shop! (yep, even the new paper stuff). Enjoy!
___________________________

Jessica is with us today - showing off the new stamp sets Cityscape and Drops Background.

You remember Jessica - she's been such a sweet designer for us!


Here is a little about Jessica in her own words...

My name is Jessica Pascarella from Pearland, Texas, USA. I am wife to an amazing husband and a SAHM of 3 wonderful kids.  My main love is card-making. But have started to expand into scrapbooking and altered items.  My style is mainly Clean and Simple (CAS), but I love to challenge myself to try new styles as well as new techniques. I am super excited to be a part of Sweet Stamp Shop's March Release! Feel free to stop by to see my latest creations: Kissin' Krafts.


Ohhh - I love this one with the bug from 'Happy Bugs' it really goes perfect! 


 I really like to see stamps on something OTHER than cards... and how perfect do these look on this photo frame?! 


Starry Night anyone?! (city style - of course!) lol Love it! 

Jessica is such an amazing designer - be sure to take a moment and visit her blog HERE. 

Check out the new stamps in the shop 




Happy Stamping!
N.


Pin It

1 comment: