Apr 26, 2013

Sweet Spotlight: Cristine


Hey ladies - Big reminder before we dive into some crafty amazingness - We're out of the office starting today and we'll be shipping orders again starting on May 6th. So, if you place an order between now and May 5th --- know that it will ship on May 6th. As a way to make up for our little delay - enjoy 20% off the WHOLE shop! (yep, even the new paper stuff). Enjoy!
__________________________

Ok - ready for our big spotlight today - it's on our friend Cristine Redmond. You probably know her by now - and her amazing style!


Here is a little about Cristine - in her own words...

I am so honored to be guest designing for Sweet Stamp Shop today!  I am a stay-at-home mom to my two precious red head girls (6 and 3.5) and I love my job.  I have been paper crafting for about seven years, but seriously for about three years.  I started out doing mostly scrapbook layouts, but ventured into the world of card making in the last year and a half or so. I would describe my style as shabby chic and clean & simple.  I might not do things the “right” way or the way everyone else does them, but I always give my projects my heart and soul.

Take a moment and visit her blog - HERE.

Ok, she worked with Drops Background and she did it in such a unique way!

Check it out.


She even used 'Alpha Tabs' --- that stamp set is SO versatile! 


I love it with the arrows! 


Have a fantastic Friday and we'll see you back here Monday morning! With another sweet spotlight! 

Hope you have a wonderful weekend! 
Happy Stamping, 
N.

post signature
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment