Oct 2, 2012

Frightful & Delightful

Hi everyone!  Kim here sharing a card with you today featuring this darling Frankenstein (aka Frank) stamp!

For my card I used Authentique Enchanted paper along with some Tissue Tape from Ranger.  For sweet little...oh I mean very scary...Frank, I did a little paper piecing.  Paper piecing is a great way to use designer paper to create clothes, blankets, hats...anything that would typically be fabric in real life. 

I first stamped Frank on to a piece of cream cardstock and colored his face, shoes, hairs, and those way cool bolts with Copic markers.  Then I stamped him again on to two different pieces of designer paper.  I cut out the coat first, from the orange script paper, and then the collar, from the grid paper.  Applying the coat first and then the collar gives the illusion that the collor is laying on top of the coat, which is would be doing in real life.  Fun right?  Then I just assembled my card!

What a frightful, but mostly delightful, Halloween card.  Head on over to the Sweet Stamp Shop to check out all of their daring Halloween Peps!

Enjoy!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment