Nov 17, 2011

Thanks TO YOU!

It's that time again. 



Time to clean out the freezer and 
fridge... making room for the festivities of 
the season! 

Being Thankful for all we have! 

I'm so thankful for all of you... Sweet 
Stamp Shops fans! 

In just 4 months we're growing fast
and it's all thanks to you! 

I have a special card to share with you... 

A Thanksgiving card from me to you!



and the little card pulls out to read


Happy Thanksgiving... to you and yours! 

I love this Thanksgiving set... 



You can really use it for so much more 
than just Thanksgiving!


The pie is really fun to use! 

And, I'm thinking that Melvin could 
also be used for St. Patricks Day! 

I have several ideas floating in my head! 


Thanksgiving is right around the corner 
and as my thanks to all of you... from 
now until Thanksgiving... 

Grab this set for 
$6

That's right! 
(shhh, that's *way* under wholesale!)

Just head on over to the shop 


and scoop one up at the 
discounted price! 

Check out our



Happy Thanksgiving! 
The Rixon's!









Pin It

1 comment:

  1. OHHHHHH! These are just GORGEOUS! I wish I had talent to make something this beautiful--I love the papers and the layers and the coloring! OH OH OH! Beautiful! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!

    ReplyDelete