Oct 24, 2011

Brrrr, it's coolin' off

Yep, even here in sunny So. Cali it's coolin' down. 

Finally. 


Whew, it was just a *little* too hot for a little too long! 


But, I'm pleased to let you know that the sun is still hiding behind
some clouds/fog. Although it's still early in the am. :) I'm sure 
it will burn off and warm up any minute now. lol. 


Ready to see an inventive card by 




She used the 'Tree Traditions' set



I really like all the different sizes of snow flake... 

Look at a great way to use them: 


I love it! 

Is it cold where you are? 


Take a moment to check out our 

or 


See you back here tomorrow with our last 
guest designer spot for Oct. 

Happy Crafting! 
J&N





Pin It

1 comment:

  1. OH MY! Lindsay is just tooooo creative for me! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Beautiful use of the snowflake and those gems! LOVE LOVE LOVE:)

    As for being cold--we are in the 80s. Not bad:) But in the morning--56....and I wear a huge scarf! LOL!

    ReplyDelete