May 30, 2013

Sweet Spotlight: Jeanne Streiff

Reminder...

Submissions due by June 1st
Three Month Term
Term Starts end of June


_________________________


 We're starting a new challenge with lots of sweet prizes and just a fun theme - Use What You Have! Check out all the details and participate HERE
_________________________

We have a special sweet spotlight today - Jeanne Streiff! 



Let's hear a little about Jeanne in her own words...


Hi! My name is Jeanne Streiff and I’m happy to be sharing some projects with you today! My life is good. I get to spend a hours each day creating and work with some of my favorite people. I live in the great state of Texas with my husband. We share four grown sons and two absolutely perfect grandchildren, a dog and chickens. I was a stay at home Mom for 20+ years and found my way to Splitcoaststampers.com in 2005. I was asked to be on the Splitcoast Dirty Dozen and fell in love with designing. I've enjoyed working with some wonderful craft supply companies ever since. You can find my work regularly in CardMaker Magazine and assorted other books and magazines.


 Let's check out some of her cards that she made us --



Jeanne used the new 'Eye Love' set -

Eye Love

Thanks for dropping in today - be sure to stop by Jeanne's blog! HERE

Have a happy and stamp-y Thursday! 
Hugs, 
N.



post signature Pin It

1 comment: