It's #18 - that's right - we've been at this challenge for 18 weeks and it's been so much fun for me! I should first mention TWO things... the halloween sale is still going strong... (I actually think we're sold out of a couple of these... but, we still have some left of the others)
For a limited time - and limited to stamps on hand - we've got all our halloween stamps 50% off. Some of these are going to retire and never come back - so snatch up your favorites before we bid farewell!
Check them out in the shop HERE
Next, I don't know if you heard but, we've got FLAIR in the shop! WOWIE! We're in love... and we think you will be too!
Take a moment and check out the new flair in the shop HERE. We introduced this new product with really limited quantities - so, if you love em' - grab em' !!
Now for the winner of last week - and although we didn't have as many participating in the challenge as usual... wow, we were totally blown away at the creations that were added! So - big HIGH FIVE! and, a THANK YOU!!
But, there can be only one.... winner that is... and we thought the best use of old supplies was ...
Congrats KIM! Email us at email@example.com with your address and we'll get something sweet right out to you!
Let's just take a moment to go over the rules...
Read through the directions carefully - we've changed just a couple things... (well, not really changed - just made more clear)
1. A link back to our challenge (and optional - our challenge badge - see above)
2. A picture of your stash
3. A picture of your project
Some Extra Details -
1. You do not *have to* use SSS in your card or project - although, we'd love it! (and we can't feature your project in our marketing without you using SWEET! - so keep that in mind!)
2. You have until Tuesday at 10pm pst to add your link below
3. There will be ONE winner based upon most creative use of 'old stuff' .... and ONE winner drawn from all the participants. Winners will be announced the day of the new challenge - so, in this case... next Wednesday. Prize will be something sweet - lol. REMINDER - NEW RULE - In order for us to have TWO winners we must have AT LEAST 15 entries (by 15 different people - multiple entries don't count towards the 15) in the challenge! If not, then we'll just award the one person who used their stash the best. SO, SHARE the challenge and get your friends on board!
4. Entries limited to 3 per person. Thanks!
MOST IMPORTANT!!! Create whatever strikes your fancy - scrapbook page, project life - cards - altered art - home decor.... anything! Just be sure to use that old stuff in it!
INTERNATIONAL participation is welcome - but, prizes will be shipped at the expense of the participant.
Typically we have an inspirational board - but, this week I decided to play along with another one of my favorite challenges - and do a 'double duty' card!
(What's a double duty card? --- It's when you make one card that works for several challenges) And, today my cards fit quite nicely with the current CAS-ology challenge
So, I decided to break out my 'Fall Gratitude' --- IT'S BACK IN STOCK!!
|Fall Gratitude |
I also dug out my barely used (trying to fix that) ink pads...
And I made this card...
I used some of our new flair - from the 'greetings' set...
|Card Greetings Flair|
And, while I was making that card... THE IDEA OF THE CENTURY HIT ME (large booming noise) ... I thought... oh, man - I could cut up some of these feathers in orange and brown --- and then, make a TURKEY!
AND.... here it is...
SWOON - it turned out just as amazing as I had pictured! HOW CUTE, right?! I used the Chevron Flair with this one...