Lesley here, and I am excited to share how I was inspired by a photo from Pinterest to make my card for today! (Below I have included the measurements and supply list.)
Nicole has asked me to share some ideas on how to "start" a card design. Today I am going to chat about inspiration! Sometimes, the best way to start a card is to be inspired by a photograph! I am regularly on Pinterest; looking for interesting pictures to inspire my work!
Today I am focusing on this photo below...isn't it sweet!
You could be inspired by the:
The sky is the limit!
I took my inspiration from the layout and created a card using the Perfect Match stamp set! I found this set while on vacation in San Diego and fell in love with it right away!
And here is my inspired card!! Clean and simple and fun to make!
To create this card:
1. Arrange the three images on a long, clear stamp block.
2. Ink in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and stamp images all at once onto the white cardstock.
3. Clean off the stamps with a damp cloth and re-position the stamps in a new arrangement.
4. Ink again and stamp the next row of images.
5. Repeat step #3 and 4.
6. When you have done inking your images, colour them with your markers. I used Copics.
7. Add a little bit of twine to the bottom of your card.
8. Stamp the sentiment.
White card front measures 4" x 5.25" (Heavy White Cardstock)
Card Base is A2 or 4.25" x 5.50" (Red Cardstock)
I hope you enjoyed my "Inspiration" theme and that you will get out your Sweet Stamp Shop sets and get inky today, creating your own Inspired Card!
Thanks for stopping by!