Jul 19, 2013

Challenge Me Friday



Good Morning Sweet Stampers!

Tracy here with an awesome Challenge Me Friday!  I am in love with the challenge I found this week because it is all about my favorite color!  The Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge is to use green!  When I saw this, I knew the *perfect* Sweet Stamp Shop set for it.  That test tube from the Chemistry set just screams for it to have some green mystery liquid in it!  Chemistry wasn't my favorite subject in school, but it is definitely one of my favorite stamp sets : )
Challenges are so much fun when you find one that you love.  It makes it loads of fun to create and you even want to keep creating!  In fact, for this Simon Says Stamp Challenge, you can enter up to 5 cards each week.  On top of that, Simon Says Stamp has two different challenge blogs.  They have Monday and Wednesday challenges.  How cool is that?  One more way for you to find that perfect challenge for yourself!



To make the background of this card, I simply heat embossed some of the splatters with white embossing powder and then used some Mowed Lawn Distress Ink with a water brush and color over them.  I also stamp some of he smaller splatters with the Distress Ink and also took the water brush with ink on it and splatters some tiny drops all over the paper.  Of course, I had to add some Glossy Accents to the test tube to make it look like glass.

Chemistry

Don't forget that we are getting closer and closer to the July Release Day!!!  Make sure you go to the Release Event on Facebook here and join in on the fun!  You are not going to want to miss these new stamps!  They are awesome : )

Let me know what challenges you are going to enter this week.  I would love to see what you are creating with those *Sweet Stamps!*

~Tracy


Couple Reminders... 


1. Our July release is coming around the corner - you'll wanna join us in the facebook event page for all the latest sneak peeks and to keep your eye out for our give-a-way! HERE




2. We've restocked your favorites! Head over and grab em while we still got em!  

 3. Join us in our challenge - this one will last two weeks and there is a way for you to WIN even if you don't have time to play along! HERE

Pin It

2 comments: