May 7, 2013

Sweet Spotlight


Tuesday Tuesday!

Welcome to another AMAZING spotlight - Lindsay Amrhein is just sweet genius with our sweet stamps and she never fails to impress... she worked with the new (and one of my favs) Cityscape...


Check out her awesome cards...



 I love the different colored ink that she used - although it's a 'simple' card it's just so well put together. It's a card you might find in a swanky paper shop!





I -- LOVE -- the water color look on this card - it's almost like your looking outside your window when it's raining hard - what an awesome technique!

Head over to Lindsay's blog to get all the details - and peek around - her designs are so amazing - trust me! 

I'll be back later today with a peek at the release this month - it's coming on the 14th!! 

Happy Stamping! 
N.

post signature

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment