Apr 4, 2013

We're Moved in! Two Sweet Spotlights!

Good Morning Sweets!

We're alive! (or at least - we're moved!) OMG - I completely forgot how horrible and time consuming moving is. This must be what having a baby is like - once you do it - you have complete amnesia about exactly how horrible it all was. lol 

I know it totally doesn't help that I'm kinda 'alone' in it - Mr. Sweet is in the throws of one of the *worst* busy seasons ever. ( you know, he's a tax accountant ) He's working 7 days a week 10-12-14 hours a day. (I don't know how he's functioning - seriously)  If you visit your tax accountant any time in the next week or two - give them a hug and a doughnut, seriously - they need both! lol

Anyway - I'm down to the last couple boxes in the bathroom and other than the nagging odds and ends (like getting cable and internet - hopefully next week) we're almost done. Sigh - it really couldn't be soon enough for me. 

THANK YOU so much for ... 

1. Listening (and reading along) to all my complaining - I'm usually not so complain-ie .... lol 

2. Being so amazingly patient with your orders - you guys rock! We're back at regular shipping times (which means same day or next day processing and shipping) 

3. For hanging in with us while we were a little absent on the blog - THANKS!! 

Are you ready for TWO sweet spotlights today - and they're good!! 


Please help me welcome Anita Recksiedler and Lea Lawson!



Meet Lea - isn't she SO cute? I'm loving that hat and wondering if she made it, yeah, she's talented like that. (I wouldn't be surprised in the least if she did!) Here is a little bit about Lea in her own words...

My name is Lea Lawson, and I reside in beautiful Missoula, Montana. I have been married to my husband, Josh, for 10 years, and we have two of the cutest dogs in the world- a yorkie named Bailey and a cocker spaniel named Sadie. I am a professional photographer, who focuses on weddings and senior portraiture, but also throw my hat in on some families and babies at times.

You will also find me blogging quite often during the week, participating in sketch & other types of inspiration challenges!  I love checking out blogs and gaining inspiration from my fellow card makers...so you will surely see me around!!

Find Lea on her blog HERE


Check out Lea's BEA-U-TI-FUL card



Lea used the new chalkboard sign set - it's so perfect for this card dontcha think?!


Ok let's meet Anita!


This is Anita (and her two ADORABLE kids!)- She's just one *happy* crafter! AND, she's super good at crafting too! Here is a little bit about Anita in her own words...

My name is Anita Recksiedler and I have been blessed to be married to my husband for the past 10 1/2 years!  We are parents to the two cutest kids a girl and a boy!  I've been paper crafting for about 7 years now!  I live a creative life and create everyday!  I am one of those people who must have something to do so I enjoy my projects!  I am fortunate to be published in both Cards and Paper Crafts magazines!  And to be one of the winners of Paper Crafts Stamping Royalty 2012!  I also teach creative classes in my city's inner city and appear with crafty projects on local tv!  I also have an etsy store where I sell my yarn wreaths and ship them all over the world!

Visit Anita on her blog HERE

Check out all the awesome cards she made for today...







Anita has a great way with stamps! She used a couple of my favorite sets...




Thanks again for being so patient with us! Whew, I finally see the light at the end of this moving tunnel! ---

Be sure to stop by Anita's and Lea's blog! Here and Here

We'll see you back here tomorrow for a little something from me - maybe even some pictures of the new place!

Hugs and Happy Stamping,
N.
post signature
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment