Mar 26, 2013

Sweet Spotlight - Brandi Hall

We're getting busy around the sweet shop - between moving and gearing up for the April release, I don't know if we'll get it all done!?! But, somehow - someway - it always seems to work out, doesn't it?! (Fingers crossed!)

Today we're on the blog with a sweetie from New York - Brandi Hall

Here is a little about Brandi - in her own words...

"Hello! I'm Brandi Hall! I live in upstate New York with my husband and two little westies. I enjoy making cards in my free time and am obsessed with polka dots, chevron stripes, buttons and bling. I tend to be more of a clean and simple kind of girl when it comes to creating, however I'm not afraid to throw a little patterned paper around every once in a while. When I'm not in my studio, I love to go golfing with the hubby and pamper myself with a spa day. LOL! Thank you so much for stopping by today and letting me share some of my work with you."

Brandi made the sweetest card using 'Chalkboard Sign'


Check out her card... 


Isn't that so sweet - she cut out the sign and used little poppies (what I call pop dots) to make it 3-d. So cool!

Be sure to visit Brandi on her blog HERE.

See you all back here tomorrow!
Happy Stamping!
N. 

post signature
Pin It

2 comments: