Jan 9, 2013

It's raining


Happy Wednesday!!!
It's Stephanie here with ya today sharing a CAS card.
I hope everyone is having a good start to the new year.

For today's card I used this fabulous It's Raining set so cute!!
I used one of my favorite techniques paper piecing and I used some great paper from We R Memory Keepers for a fun little touch I added a silver brad on top of the umbrella and then to finish the card off I used some Timeless Twine

Wanna see a little peek of what's coming soon to the sweet shop? 

It goes so well with Stephanie's post - b/c after the rain, comes a... 


CUTE rainbow! 

Thanks for stopping by today and make sure to stay tuned on facebook all 
weekend long as we update you direct from CHA - and we might even be doing some 
fun give-a-ways! 

Hip Hip Hooray! 

Hugs, 
N. 

Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Very Cute. One of my favorite stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the little brad accent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems building websites for some time now... like ten years,
    haha. Just for fun obviously. Nothing major.
    But some people have seen my work and suggested I start a website building business or some kind.
    How would I start accomplishing this? I how to start a whole lot about servers and
    such but I'm an extremely fast learner. Could anyone give me a heads up or point me in the right direction of some information on this?.

    Here is my website discount dental plans
    my page: Dental

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Stephanie's sweet paper piecing and that fun and funky rainbow card rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Stephanie! I love the sneaky peek too :)
    ~Hugs~
    Becky

    ReplyDelete