Sep 22, 2011

Thursday... Then Friday.... Then....

Well, we should just get through Thursday... right? 

Nicole here... helping you get through your Thursday with some pretty 
'Sweet Inspiration' 

Courtesy of 


and all her amazingness! 


Peek at how she put the spoon behind the ice cream... 
I love it! 

She of course used the 'Cool Scoop' set


You can find it at the Sweet Shop: HERE

Check out Lindsay's card



I love the colors!
 Where she put the sentiment and just the whole darn thing! 

Does anyone have any big plans for the weekend? 


Big Hugs, 
Jacob and Nicole Rixon 


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I love the colors too...Just a great card!!!
    As foe this weekend I'm looking forward to spending all day at the beach with my family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHH! I loooooooooove this! I love how the ice cream is stacked and the spoon was added--it makes me want some ice cream now:) LOVE LOVE LOVE this, Lindsay! You rock:)

    ReplyDelete