Sep 1, 2011

Sweet September!

Thursday, Sweet Day... 


I am so happy to have Agnieszka (aka. Aga) on the 
blog for her first official post here on the sweet blog!

It's pretty fitting that she used the 'Sweet Tooth' 
set for her first card design with us! 


Take a look at the sweet card she made...


I just LOVE the color combo! 

Yellow -- Teal -- Red

Such a great colors... 
I'm going to have to steal this color idea for my next card. 


Coupon Reminder:

Use HBN27 for 27% off your TOTAL purchase between now and Friday! I don't know when we'll have a sale as good as this one again!


Sweet Hugs, 
Jacob and Nicole

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet card, Aga! Love the color combo, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aga, I adore thi simple, sweet card! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TOOOO cute! LOVE those papers and the coloring--those candies just POP!!!

    ReplyDelete