Nov 15, 2013

Guest Designer: Thienly Azim

Hey there sweet friends! Alyssa here today to introduce you to our FIRST amazing guest designer this month - Thienly Azim! Thienly is the blogger and papercrafting wizard behind Mod Paperie. Her work with SVGs is mind blowing! And -- having worked with Thienly in the past -- I can't say how happy I am to have her with me to show off the new Alyssa Lea Designs line of stamps at Sweet Stamp Shop! Meet Thienly:


Hello! I'm Thienly Azim and love anything crafty, especially if it involves paper! As a mother of three - I find that being creative is the best way to unwind my day! I love to make cards and 3D papercrafts with my cutting machine. I currrently design for two companies, and I'm thrilled to be here as a guest designer today!




And here is the amazing project Thienly whipped up for us:









I just couldn't resist but to make some fun straw toppers with these stamps! I matched the paper straw, twine and buttons to match each of the fruit colors, and backed them with cork. I used straw topper dies (Lifestyle Crafts straw topper), so everything was quick and easy to make! These make such fun addition to your next party!


Can you say ADORABLE?!


Thienly rocked the new Yummy Love stamp set!


You can grab Yummy Love HERE!

Thienly - thank you SO much for joining us this month, your hard work truly shows in your beautiful projects! Big hugs from everyone at Sweet!!



Alright my sweet friends, I would LOVE if you would leave some sweet comments for Thienly, and remember to drop by her personal blog Mod Paperie!


Big bloggy hugs <3
Alyssa
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Thienly, your straw toppers are totally precious and sweet! (Just like Alyssa's stamp set!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring me! Had so much fun with these stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you KNOW I love these sets you made. Absolutely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete