Dec 1, 2013

Guest Designer: Jennifer Rzasa

Hey there sweet friends! Alyssa here today to introduce another FAN-TAB-U-LOUS guest designer: Jennifer Rzasa! Jennifer artist and blogger behind Our Change of Art and she is ALSO the creative mind that created the Runway Inspired Challenge. Her work is so clever and beautiful! Jen is another dear crafty friend who has supported me from my very first step into the craft world, so I couldn't be happier to have her showing off the new Alyssa Lea Designs line of stamps at Sweet Stamp Shop! Meet Jennifer:


Hi, this is Jen Rzasa and I'm so happy to be helping Alyssa release her first stamp set with the Sweet Stamp Shop! I'm an elementary music teacher, and I live with my husband near Boston MA. I love making cards, but I also adore watercolor painting, sewing, cooking, and making/altering jewelry.



And here are the sweet masterpieces Jennifer whipped up for us:





I think that the Yummy Love set is perfect for someone who is just getting started with coloring (like myself!), because you can fill in those cute fruits with a solid color or slight shading and it will look awesome either way! Plus, the sentiments are really sweet :)


Isn't she amazing?! I was lucky enough to receive one of Jen's beautiful cards in the mail a couple years ago - and let me tell you - they are even more beautiful in person!


Of course, Jen rocked the Yummy Love stamp set!


You can grab Yummy Love HERE!

Jen - thank you SO much for joining us this month, your hard work truly shows in your beautiful projects! Big hugs from everyone at Sweet!!



Alright my sweet friends, I would LOVE if you would leave some sweet comments for Jennifer, and remember to drop by her personal blog Our Change of Art!


Big bloggy hugs <3
Alyssa
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely amazing cards!!! The bold colors are so pretty on their neutral-ly backgrounds! I'm totally in love with all three cards! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This set is gorgeous and didn't Jennifer do it proud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun cards! Jen totally rocked the new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun and delightful - guaranteed to brighten a day and spark a smile! Jen's awesome (and so are the Sweets!)
    c

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally adorable cards, and the images are great for coloring! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome cards, Jen! So glad to see you as a guest designer here :) Also - I'm studying and living in Boston right now! It's always cool to know that there are crafters nearby :D

    ReplyDelete