Oct 19, 2013

CAS Day!

Hi there! Welcome back to today's clean and simple post. Today I used one of the new stamp sets. It's a fun set that can be used with many different themes. I just chose an ordinary, old "Well, Aren't We Fancy" card! Who wouldn't want to receive one of those in the mail!? 



I started out with the tiny images and stamped them repeatedly in different colors and places.  I then stamped the sentiment in black ink and filled in fancy with a black marker. Next I popped it up on a piece of cardstock, added a little ribbon and finished if off by using black enamel dots! Super easy and fun to make. 

Here's a look at a couple other cards I had put on my blog a little bit ago just in cased you missed them!



Sets used today:









Make sure to stop by the Facebook page for the latest updates! Also, make sure to check out the new flair added to the shop! You're going to love it! :)


Thanks for stopping by and see you soon! :)








Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Kristen, I love these fun, soft, CAS cards! Great color combinations on all three...LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete