Aug 31, 2013

My Very Last "Get Published"


Hey Y'all!!

Tenia here from Jazzy Paper Designs giving y'all the 411 on how and when to get published!!! Before I give y'all the info I will LURVE to give a huge SWEET SHOUTOUT to Miss Sweet herself, Miss Nicole Rixon!!! Nicole thanks for this totally RAD opportunity and doing this series as helped many people go out and get published and I just LURVE that....I lurve helping people!!! Nicole....you simply ROCK!!!! That is all and I will miss it here!! Don't worry I will be still shopping for sweet and be visiting this AWESOME blog!!!

Ladies and Gents I will simply keep this post very short because I want y'all give a shot at the latest Paper Crafts submission call!!! This is the latest Paper Crafts submission.

For the the Polka Dots for Baby call you could use this awesome stamp set


You could also use this awesome set for the Wedding call:

These are just a few stamp sets that you could create with for the latest Paper Crafts Magazine call!! Did y'all know that the Sweet Stamp shop has a publication incentive??



Yep, we've got a publication incentive just for you!





It's super simple - If our stamps are used in a craft project that is published (in a physical magazine - sorry, no online magazine incentives at this time), and the name of the stamp as well as 'Sweet Stamp Shop' is mentioned - you'll get... 




$25 in Sweet bucks (can be used on anything in the sweet shop) 

Guest Designer Spot (includes free product) 


If you get the front cover of a magazine - and our images are center stage on your card - you'll get ... 

$50 cold hard cash!
$25 in Sweet Bucks (can be used on anything in the sweet shop) 
Guest Designer Spot (includes free product) 




Just a reminder.........




 Play in this awesome CHALLENGE!!!! Fun times!!! 
 _______________________

September is coming! 



We also have the event page up and running for our Sept. release... be sure to stop in and check that out! HERE

-t


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Great advice, Tenia! You are motivating me to actually submit some of my cards for publication...thanks for all your hard work ion the design team, you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great advice, Tenia! You are motivating me to actually submit some of my cards for publication...thanks for all your hard work ion the design team, you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete