Jul 8, 2013

CAS 5 Steps or Less :)


Hi there! Welcome back to this week's CAS in 5 or less. Today I have a fun birthday card to share with y'all. I used the stamp set, Admit One. This set it wonderful for birthdays. Circus themes have always been so adorable to me and this set is perfect. :)

I wanted to use the elephant as a background stamp so that was my starting point. 


For the colors, I chose to use Hero Arts Shadow Inks: Butter Bar, Orange Soda, Green Hills and Tide Pool. The colors come together nicely on the card together and are just so much fun. 


It may be a tad hard to see in the picture but to line up the elephants up just right I added pencil lines on the card for a guideline. It helped a lot when stamping. After I finished, I erased the lines. 


I adhered a piece of matching cardstock to the right side of the card. I then popped up my main piece on foam dots. Of course I decided to stamp my sentiment after I had popped it up. It was uneven but I later filled it in with my Copic multiliner!!


To add a little pizzazz to the card, I added some clear sequins. Finally I chomped a couple corners. :)


For the next card you create, try using a single stamp as your background. Show us on Facebook. We love seeing your creations! And don't forget to stop by my blog to say hello! :) See y'all soon!

Kristen :) 

post signature Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment