Jun 27, 2013

Throwback Thursday...Spectacle Spectacular

Hey everyone it's Danni here and I am back this week for Throwback Thursday...I know it is still new so I will do a little overview to make sure everyone is kept up to speed ;) Every Thursday I will be showcasing one stamp set (of the older sorts...aka Throwback) to help inspire you and bring to life again. This week I am featuring the ever so CUTE Spectacle Set!
 
Spectacle
But that's not all....there is MORE (and it just gets better)!!! This week the featured stamp is at an unbelievably, can't pass it up price!!!!! Snatch up Spectacle for only $3.50!!! Now that is a steal, doncha think????

I think this set is so much fun and all the sayings you could add...it is endless.

I love how different all the glasses are and had such a hard time choosing just one to use, so, why not use them all right??? Definitely the obvious choice I do think so myself. ;) and washi tapes are so easy and quick to use and very versatile that they seemed like the perfect pairing. Check out the fun border I made on the bottom of the card. Just pick out a few different colors and layer them down(or up whatever you prefer). How about those glasses???
 Or how about using washi tape with vellum for a subtle pattern like on my next card. Totally loving this...and it makes me want to go crazy making glasses.


Is  that  not cool or what??? Looking for more?? I have a bonus card on my blog(HERE) that I think you will all just LOVE!!! Can't wait to hear what you guys think of washi tape on vellum. Are you a fan? Make sure you shout to the world on Facebook(HERE) if you are!

And now is the time to hop on over to the shop(HERE) to get your super, incredible, cant beat it deal on Spectacle.

********Please note that Spectacle is on the Retired/Clearanced list and once they are gone they are gone!!!********

Make sure to come back tomorrow for Tracy's Challenge Me Fridays!!! :)

post signature Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Easily, the post is really the greatest on this laudable topic. I concur with your conclusions and will thirstily look forward to your future updates. Saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantastic lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay privy of any updates. Solid work and much success in your business enterprise!...canadian shop

    ReplyDelete