May 2, 2013

Who's Stache?!


REMINDER - We're out of the office starting April 26th and we'll be shipping orders again starting on May 6th. So, if you place an order between now and May 5th --- know that it will ship on May 6th. As a way to make up for our little delay - enjoy 20% off the WHOLE shop! (yep, even the new paper stuff). Enjoy!

________________________

Quick little card today - I've already showed off this card on facebook after I made it. --- But, I love it soooo... lol


You know what's so cool about this card?! I picked up one of those $1 packages of play (Halloween) mustaches - and I thought, HA - those would make great cards. They're fluffy and funny! (and for $1 - the cheapest 'stickers' I've bought in some time). I think the pack came with like 12 or more - so you'll be seeing more stache cards in my future! lol


I used 3 different stamp sets to make this card -

 


See you all back here tomorrow for another guest spotlight!
Happy Day!
N.


post signature
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment