May 13, 2013

Sweet Spotlight - Julie



Monday is here - which is ok this week because tomorrow is our big release day! Hip Hip Hooray!


But, until then - we have some fun cards to show you that our very own Julie Smith made... she's so much fun... let's meet Julie 


Here is a little about Julie in her own words...

My name is Julie Smith and I am from New Oxford, Pennsylvania. I sell insurance during the day, and stamp at night. I'm married and have a wonderful husband, 2 spectacular teenage boys and 1 hairy dog! I consider my style of cardmaking to be CAS, but I do like to think outside the box occasionally. I am so very honored to be a Guest Designer for Nicole - it has been so much fun. You can check out my blog for all of my recent creations - Paper and Such 


 Julie used the 'Drops Background' set


She made a couple AH-mazing cards... here is a peek at one of them... head over to her blog to see some more cards! She's so good at creating!


'Drop By sometime'.... that's a great sentiment!

Thanks for stopping by today and make sure you head over to Julie's blog! Paper and Such 

Also, don't forget that we're releasing THREE new sets tomorrow - you're going to LOVE!


 We'll see you back here tomorrow!

Happy Stamping,
N.

post signature


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment