May 24, 2013

Sweet Spotlight - Amy Wanford

Hello Friday Friends -

Couple Reminders!





We're searching for a new design team - find all the details HERE


_________________________


 We're starting a new challenge with lots of sweet prizes and just a fun theme - Use What You Have! Check out all the details and participate HERE

____________________________

We've got a special sweet spotlight today - Amy Wanford... we're so excited to introduce you to her amazing 'eye' for design and flawless cards -

Here's a little bit about Amy (in her own words..)

Hey! I’m Amy Wanford, also known as Aimes. I’m a tea, toast and  paper-crafting addict from England and currently live in Sheffield with my fiancĂ©. I'm super-happy to be getting sweet with some SSS stamps as a Guest Designer! When it comes to creating, I’m a card maker and one that gravitates towards a clean and simple style (CAS). CAS and graphic designs make my  heart skip a beat. I love to think outside of the box and use a product for a purpose it maybe wasn’t intended for. I also get a real kick out of creating interactive cards: it’s like creating  magic before the recipient’s very eyes! If you're interested, you can check out more of my designs over on my blog: www.craftingconfessions.com
 Ready to see Amy's amazingness -


 I love how she stamped inside the card - I always for get that I have a whole other place to design if I'd like - INSIDE! lol 


 Aweee - that's just so well put together! Simple - Classic - but BEAUTIFUL!


Nothing is more fun than an interactive card! WOWIE so great! 

Thanks for stopping in on this lovely Friday morning! 

Be sure to stop by Amy's Blog HERE! 

Happy Stamping!
N.



post signature Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment