Mar 30, 2013

Sweet Spotlight Leigh - Happy Easter!

Saturday is here - and it's officially 'move day' here at the sweet shop - which means we're off line and out of touch - but, with any luck we'll be back up and running first thing Monday morning!!

To hold you over we've got a great guest designer for our 'sweet spotlight' today. Leigh Penner!!

Let us introduce you to this lovely lady...

Here is a little about Leigh - in her own words...

Hi, my name is Leigh Penner and so thrilled to be asked to guest design for Sweet Stamp Shop this month! I am married to my husband of 17 years (next month!) and together we have three children: Austin, Jonah & Sage. I have been scrapbooking for almost 10 years and stamping & card making for the past two or so. I love adding pretty elements to my projects, as well as stitching with my sewing machine. You can see my work on my blog: www.leighpenner.blogspot.com.

Leigh worked with two sets today - Alpha Tabs and Furry Friends Forever

We love both of those sets!!

Check out Leigh's creations...



I love how Leigh mixed and matched the sets - esp. that she used the word 'you' rather than spelling it out ... it just 'works'!! lol 

Check out these cute little treat bags she made... 



Wow I love those colors! Blues - yellows - and greys... they go so perfectly! I will be stealing this color combo for a little project soon! 


Thank you so much Leigh for your amazing projects - between the colors and the fun uses of the stamps - I have a bunch of new ideas to try!! 

Be sure to visit Leigh at her blog - HERE

Happy Easter - friends, family, sweet fans and customers.... you have blessed us beyond words and we pray that each of you finds the joy and peace that He brings - this Easter season - and all year long. God Bless you!





post signature
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Love how she used the stamps on both of these adorable and inspiring projects!!!!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete