Mar 5, 2013

Sweet Spotlight: Kerry Urbatch

 We're starting to get rolling on this *sweet* week - it's already Tuesday!

Today we're here with Kerry Urbatch


Here is a little about Kerry - in her own words!

Hello SWEETS!  This is Kerry Urbatch sending inky-sweet hugs from Northern Virginia.  I’m so excited to have been invited to join the Sweet Stamp Shop guest design team.  I have been stamping, doodling and coloring for most of my adult life and find it brings me so much comfort and relaxation after a crazy-busy week at school.  I also enjoy photography and blogging…about my cards, my pups (my dog has a blog) and my foodie misadventures.

I’m a full-time elementary school teacher by day (nights and Sunday’s too) and spend most of my Saturdays and breaks stamping and hanging out with family that lives close by.   I love coloring with Copics and colored pencils and have a sweet-tooth for images that are colorable!  I also enjoy taking unexpected turns with new stamps and products, so I hope you find that my projects inspire your creative muse.  
In the future, I’ll be back drop a few hints about projects, videos and livestream stamp-togethers, but for now, you can read more about my creative projects and stamping resume on my blog:  www.thestampingbug.blogspot.com 



Kerry worked with two sets today - (and did a fantastic job!) 



Check out the amazing projects she made with these two sets... it's so creative! 


 I love how she made the paper look like swiss cheese - lol - I love cheese! My creative wheels are turning - for sure! 

 Simple and sweet sometimes is exactly what just 'works' --- I love how she used the flowers in the background! Such pretty colors too! 


 This is a peek at a book mark that Kerry made with the Gear Backdrop - It's so cool! Get your wheels turnin' is right! 


 This card Kerry made for Operation Write Home - we love their cause and are so happy to support it! We have a stamp set just with them in mind... 




 Lastly is this cute take on the Nesting dolls - she just used their heads and framed them with the sentiment frame.... it turning out so darn cute. You know, I was thinking how cute would it be to make a 'friends' card with all the 'faces' of your friends?! 


Kerry did such a great job with all the stamp sets - we can't wait to see her back around the sweet shop as soon as possible! She's just so darn sweet (and her creations are too!) You'll wanna be sure to visit her HERE

See you back here tomorrow! 
We'll have two very special ladies with us! 

Happy Stamping, 
N.
post signature
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Kerry, I love your fabulous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The doll stamps are just adorable. I like what she did with the doll, and the heads

    ReplyDelete