Feb 27, 2013

Double Bright! Spotlight!

 Happy Wednesday peps! We've been hard at work on the new shop - it's not finished yet - but feel free to go take a peek! HERE 


Today we're featuring two lovely ladies - First up is Jacquie Peifer

Here is a little about Jacquie 

Hi!  My name is Jacquie Peifer, or as most of you probably know me Javablustamper!  I LOVE making new friends, creating stamping projects, and sharing with others!!  I am a 41 year old mother of 3 AWESOME kids and 3 COOL cats!  I have been with my VERY supportive hubby for ALMOST 19yrs!  As you can see I am a VERY outgoing and enthusiastic kind of girl!  Life is TOO short to be otherwise!!  I started my creative journey, as a SU demonstrator and have GROWN from there. I have been a part of the stamping world, for about 19 years or so.  Although I am no longer a SU Demo, I KNOW I have come a LONG way from that first SU party!!  Haha!  Heck, I have come a LONG way from my Copic Cert class!!    I have been Copic Certified for  several years now and LOVE it!!
I teach an occasional class or two,share creations on my blog, assist my daughter's class with crafting activities,  and help my friends  with their love of crafting.  What fun is stamping, if you can't SHARE it!!   I TRULY enjoy being  part of a team and giving 110% to help others!  That is just me!  As far as my style, I am a "matchy-matchy" girl at heart, who LOVES to add just the right touches to a creation! I am SO excited to be designing for Sweet Stamp Shop this month!  I just LOVE Nicole and the rest of the girls!  I LOVE Sweet Stamp Shop stamps too and  look forward to sharing with all of you!

Ready to see the creations that Jacquie made for us?!





Jacquie used 

You can visit Jacquie on her blog HERE

 


 Next up is Emily Lanham - you probably recgonize her name becuase we were lucky to have her as our design team coordinator for 2012! She's been a doll in every way and since we've changed up our design team model (to guest designers) we're missing our Emily! I know she'll keep the Sweet Shop posted on all things Emily and you'll see lots of her in the coming months! She's so talented! 

Here is a little about Emily - from Emily! 

I am a stay at home mommy and wife and I reside in southern Ohio. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember, but I really got into the hobby (and collecting of all things crafty) about 7 years ago. Since then, I have come a long way as far as my creative ability goes. I've also turned my hobby into a career that I am able to do from the luxury of my own home and in my pj's if I want. There aren't too many that can say that they wake up every morning and go to work and absolutely 100% love what they do. I can. I am truly blessed with the "career" and many friends that I have acquired just by starting a mere hobby in the crafting industry. With crafting, the possibilities are endless, every day I find a new reason to love what I do, and that's how I know that I've found my niche in life.


Emily created with 



Isn't her altered pieces amazing! Love all the bright beautiful color - I know she's going to tell you more about it on her blog - so you'll wanna stop in HERE.

Thanks ladies - great work all around! We hope you loved the inspiration from today and that you come back and see the guest designer for tomorrow - she's pretty AHH-mazing! 

See you tomorrow! 
Happy Crafting, 
N.


post signature


Pin It

1 comment: