Nov 30, 2012

Sweet November Guest Designers!

We have a couple of super sweet guest designers today to end the month of November! 

First up...

Veronica Johnson


My name is Veronica Johnson and I have been very blessed to be married to a wonderful man - Kerry, and be a mother to a beautiful and very kind daughter - Vanessa. I have been crafting it seems forever. My mom taught my sisters and I to sew, embroidery, knit, cross stitch - really anything to do with our hands. I have been creating and drawing ever since I can remember. I love anything artsy and have taught scrap book and stamping classes at scrapbook stores and conventions and loved every minute of it. I enjoy bringing new techniques and my love of scrapbooking and card making to inspire as many crafters as I can.

Don't forget to stop by and say hello to Veronica and see more of her lovely creations on her blog: http://www.kitsnbits.blogspot.com/



Veronica used the "Spectacle" stamp set for her lovely card and tag. Aren't these projects the sweetest?!


Next up is...

Ashley Hamm



My name is Ashley & I'm 28. I started scrapbooking when I was 16 years old after reading a Creating Keepsakes magazine. I've been so blessed to make some great friends & have exciting opportunities like this one with Sweet Stamp Shop. My real job is a registered nurse & when I'm not working or crafting, I like to read, jog, & plan vacations. 

You can find out more about Ashley and her beautiful work on her blog: http://marklandandmain.blogspot.com/



Ashely used the "It's Raining" stamp set on these super sweet cards! We love them! 
Thanks for stopping by today! We hope you enjoy your last day of November!

♥ Emily


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment