Aug 17, 2012

back to school

Happy Friday!!!

It's Stephanie here to share a back to school card. 
I don't know about you but this summer went by way to quick and i can't believe in another week or so my kids will be headed back to school.
I love the set School's Out it is so perfect for all those fun school projects.



For my card today I did a little paper piecing one of my favorite techniques but also to add a little more color to my image I used a couple Copic markers. The pattern papers are from basic grey an older collection they were perfect for my school themed card. to finish my card off i added some fun twill ribbon along with some timeless twine for my tag.


Pin It

5 comments:

  1. This is too cute!!! Looks like a lil' decorated notebook!!! Love this stamp set =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Stephanie! I love that you used a non-traditional color for the bus, so fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looooove your card Stephanie! The colors and patterns are so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Love the colors and all those layers.

    ReplyDelete