Jul 16, 2012

Super-Duper!

Happy Monday fans, friends, and fellow sweets! 

How was your weekend? 
Mine ended up being uber productive! 

I was making lots of displays for our 
'sweet' trunk shows - if you're a San Diego 
Southern California local - you'll wanna come to 
a 'sweet' trunk show! (I'll post a calendar soon!) 

Check out the progress of my faux cupcakes and 
my candy stands... I can't wait to finish them off 
and show you the end result... so cute! 


And, of course .... what would a weekend be without 
some major sweet stamp packaging!! 

Which reminds me... we're all stocked up in the 
shop! Yep, every single stamp is in stock... and
we sent out a newsletter to let you know (with a coupon)!
Didn't get the newsletter? 

That's ok... just head over to the shop HERE and scroll 
to the bottom where you see this.... 


and sign up for all the fun! 


If you didn't get the coupon this time around
it's SU15.... for 15% off your total purchase! 
So, head over and grab what you've been eyeing 
before they're gone! 


Ok, ready for some sweet inspiration!!?!!

Check out Laurel's cool 'Old Fashioned Afternoon' 
card and video! That girl is AMAZIN'!!! 

It's fun to see the creative process of talented 
ladies such as Laurel... and that's why this video 
is worth the watch! A++




Here's a close up of the finished card! 


So bright and fun! Ready for summer!



Head over to the shop to peek at 'Old Fashioned Afternoon' 


Then stop by Laurel's blog and say Howdy! 


___________________


Next up is Jamie with the cutest little box
and gift! 


She used one of my favorite sets (seriously, I reach 
for this set ALL THE TIME!... actually, I use it way
more than I ever thought I would... it's just one of those
sets that are just FUN to use!) AND this set is full 
of *positive* and uplifting sentiments for all the 
ladies in your life.... check out the stamp set...




Well, that's all for us on this super duper Monday morning!
Be sure to come back and check in on our display 
progress... and don't forget to sign up for our newsletter!! 

Big Monday Hugs!!
Happy Stamping! 
N. 

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love what your making! It's too cute! Can't wait to see how those cupcake stands end up looking like! :> And love both projects so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those cupcakes look adorable! You'll have to share how you made them!

    ReplyDelete