Jul 31, 2012

New Design Team!


We're so happy to be welcoming the sweet new 
design team this week! 

Today I'm pleased to be introducing you to 
TWO new sweet girls! 


Drum roll..... 

First up today is 



A little about Misty - From Misty!


Hey there. Misty here. 
I think I must have been born with a creative heart. I need to be doing something with my hands at all the times or I don't feel like I'm accomplishing much. I have enjoyed scrapbooking and card making for the past 17 years but only really got into stamping about nine years ago!!! I earned my bachelor's degree in Architectural Design from the University of New Mexico. I now run my own small business from home and work at being a domestic goddess. I am married to my best friend and biggest supporter. We have four children (3 boys and a girl) who I am blessed to be able to stay at home with (thinking of maybe homeschooling, yikes!!).  I love gardening and canning homemade jam...oh did I forget to mention I LOVE to stamp ;). So happy to be a Sweet Tooth Girl!


________________


We're also happy to introduce... 



Here is a little about Kim - from Kim! 

My name is Kim Schofield and I am a SAHM living in New England with my husband of 14 years and our two little boys.  I have always enjoyed crafting but it was about 12 years ago when I picked up my first rubber stamp and quickly fell in love with the art of stamping.  Besides being a Sweet Tooth Girl, I am also on the Sweet ‘n Sassy and PSA Essentials design teams and have previously been on the Say it With Letters, Tiffany Doodles, SALT Challenge blog, and Odd Bird Planet design teams.  I also enjoyed a two-year stint as a writer and designer for Scrapbook News & Review.  When I’m not designing, I teach stamping and technique classes at my local scrapbook store and have had my work has been regularly published in a variety of Northridge Publishing magazines.


Take a moment to stop by Misty's and Kim's blog to say 
WELCOME and check out their amazing designs! 

We'll see you back here tomorrow as
we unveil more of our new team! 

HOORAY! 
Welcome Ladies! 

Did you see my Ketchup card on facebook yesterday?!






I got the card template from Paper Craft Magazine 


They actually have LOTS of great card templates! 

I used the 'Perfect Match' set to add some 
yummy treats... and it turned out great! 

I even flocked the whipped topping on the shake! 

YUMMY is right! 


Check out 'Perfect Match' in the shop 

Have a great day! 
See you tomorrow! 
N. 



Pin It

8 comments:

  1. the ketchup card is awesome!!! lol!! i love it!!
    and welcome to the the DT members! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to see Misty's name here! She is an amazing stamper and such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Misty is truly one of the most talented crafters and stampers around. She is such an inspiration to me and I cannot wait to see all that she creates for this team!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome, Misty and Kim! you will love this team!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the new team members, can't wait to see the remainder of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats ladies! Misty does such gorgeous work! I can't wait to see all of her lovely projects here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Misty and Kim! I'm so excited to be working with you both :)

    and Nicole that ketchup card is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations and welcome Misty & Kim!!!

    ReplyDelete