Jun 12, 2012

Inspirational Tuesday!

Hey all! 

Still playing catch up around the shop - 
I didn't realize how much 'stuff' I'd return to :) 
But, we're seeing 'the light' lol. 


Today I have some inspiration for you 
and we're announcing the winner of the 
release week hop ... 

I wanted to remind all of you that 
we've extended our DT call another 
week... please check out the details 

Jamie is with us today showing off the cutest map 
card... 


I love this set and how she added the 
plane element! 




Check out Jamie and her blog HERE 


I made a couple cards this last week I wanna share 
here on the blog 



I used my Copic airbrush for this card 
and I LOVE how it turned out! 

I embossed and used glitter ... I forgot how much 
fun those 'extras' are! 



I send a lot of cards to my grandma and she's so 
good - she keeps them and displays them... and it 
got me thinking... I should start making my cards more 
like a 'frame' for a photo so when she displays the cards it's more 
like a mini album of sorts... So, from here on out all the cards 
I send to grandma will have a photo on them! 

A real life facebook :) For Grandma! 

Here are the sets I used to create 
these two cards



I used the heart border 
in the photo card.... I reach for 
that border ALL. THE. TIME!! 


From my airbrush card... I used 


And I used a little embellishment 
Love this set! 


Before we announce the winner 
I wanted to remind you that we have 
a set released in Paper Made Bakery's June 
kit that isn't in the Sweet Shop. 

It's called Cherry Blossoms -- 



Here is a card I made with the stamp set...


Be sure to head over to Paper Made Bakery
 for details on the kit and the new set! 

Check em out - HERE


Ok, who's ready to see the winner of the 
whole June release?!?

Drum roll... 

(by random.org) 

The winner is 

Actually came over from Laurels blog so I already know that I love this new release! I'm a new follower!
ReplyDelete

Email us at info@sweetstampshop.com 
with your address and we'll ship it right off to you! 


(side note: winners from the OWH blog hop -- we're shipping 
your prize this week -- thank you for understanding while we've played 
'catch up' -- so appreciated!) 

Happy Day! 
Hugs, 
N. 


Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Awesome cards Nicole! I love how you put a picture on the card for your grandma! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome new sets...love the gnomes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great sets Love Out to Space.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sets! Congratulations to the winner too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow!! I am so thrilled to win some awesome stamps, thank you so much!! Your DT is fabulous and loving these adorable cards!

    ReplyDelete