Jan 10, 2012

January Release Day One



Yippee, we're finally releasing 
'Sentimental Birds' 


I know most of you have seen this 
set from when we were featured on 
Scrapbook Steals and you were waiting 
for it to come out... here it is!! 

We *love* this set and how versatile it is. 
Check out what I did with this set 
for the release... 


AND, I'm using papers from a kit that 
'Sentimental Birds' is featured in this month 

(kit photo courtesy of the sweet Savannah!) 

Never heard of Paper Made Bakery
They're a kit company and we think that the kits
are pretty sweet... almost as sweet as 
the owner, Shannon! 

Another view of the kit... 


Find Paper Made Bakery
 on Facebook and 
let us know that you did for an 
extra entry in the release give-a-way! 

Are you ready to do some hoppin? 

Comment along 
(no copying and pasting please) 
and you're entered to win this 
uber popular set! 

Aga   


Oh yeah... I totally have 
something special to share with you... 

Because this stamp set has been for 
sale in the past... when we 
were featured with Scrapbook Steals... 

We've had a couple people share their 
creative work with the set... here is 
Liz from LizScraps and her creations... 


WOW, I love how different and amazing 
this is! Total altered amazingness!

And she made this one too! 


Isn't it great how many different 
results you can get using the same 
set?!? Liz did an amazing job with 
this set... thanks so much for sharing 
with us Liz! 

Ok, so... tomorrow we'll have another reveal and 
then you'll be able to buy 'Sentimental Birds' 
and tomorrows set.

We'll also have a bit of a release sale... so stay tuned!

 
Now off to Julie!!

Happy Stamping!
N. 






Pin It

45 comments:

  1. Great set and beautiful cards. Liz's pink card is stunning! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY! These creations shared today are AMAZING! I love your card using the PMB kit-FABULOUS colors and papers:) And stamping of course!! AND Liz's work---WOWOWOWOWZA!!! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty cards! I love the ribbons on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I LOVE this set and that paper kit is so pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love it!! The stamp is fantastic!! and the kit is a MUST HAVE! I can't wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful stamp set! I wished I had picked it up when it was featured on Scrapbooksteals! All these cards are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this stamp set also shared you post on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun kit! I like Paper Made Bakery on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am off to see all the other creations... so pleased you liked what created with the stamp-- I fell in love w/it when saw it and soooo glad got it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such pretty cards, love this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, and I'm already a fan of Paper Made Bakery

    ReplyDelete
  12. That stamp set looks wonderful on those cards! I loved it when I saw it on SS earlier ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely loved this hop! I have been wanting this stamp set since I saw it on Scrapbook Steals and am so happy to be getting it soon! The examples in the hop made me want it that much more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just liked the Paper Made Bakery on fb. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I went over to Paper Made Bakery on Facebook and liked their page! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cute and versatile stamp set, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I also went over to Paper Made Bakery's page on Facebook and like their page, too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I went and liked Paper Made Bakery on FB!!

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow the DT did an amazing job...Love all the creativity..thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh wow I just placed my first SSS order yesterday, now I wish I had waited. I Love this set and the kits is super cute I love Authentique papers too. Can't wait till the next paycheck so I can place another order :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your project! I went over to the Paper Made Bakery's FB page and told them you sent me! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Looks like an awesome set! Looking forward to hopping...

    ReplyDelete
  23. Really beautiful and amazing set. And Liz did a great job with her cards.

    motels in albury

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such an lovely, timeless stamp set! So many ways to use it and so many interpretations along the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I "liked" Paper Made on FB too!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like Paper made on Facebook, and I love the card you made with the set. I'm so drawn to yellow. river26[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love this stamp and the cards are wonderfully creative.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I am already a FB fan of Paper Made Bakery

    ReplyDelete
  29. Look at all the possibilities with this new set! WOW!! Nicely done by all the DT! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wonderful card! Great color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love that stamp especially on the pink flower card. And I now "like" Paper Made Bakery.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I just finished the day one hop. Nine awesome projects.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love this stamp, and especially like all the different sentiments that come with it. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Popped over to Paper Made Bakery and "liked" them. The set you feature today is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  35. What a great "hop". I have done the rounds and come back again. Every creation was so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love love these. IS that vellum on the first Sentimental Bird card? Gosh that is gorgeous. They are all amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wow! I love the bird set and I love that paper kit! I just found Paper Made Bakery on FB and "liked" them. I'm off to check out their site as well as do some blog hoppin'! :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love the stamp set! Can't wait to see what else I find:)

    ReplyDelete
  39. Such a pretty versatile set! LOVE how there are soooo many sentiments!

    I already follow and facebook both your blog and Paper Made Bakery!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I love this set! The bird silhouettes are beautiful. Thanks for taking sharing! :o)
    - Suzanne, suzyq28024@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. just found this site and am so happy. love the scoop one, but these ones are great as well. thanks for sharing,

    ReplyDelete