Oct 17, 2011

Guest Designer Monday!

Hello All! 

What a weekend... whew, we're glad it's Monday. 

Over here at SSS we had quite the weekend 
being a sponsor at a local Susan G. Komen event...

What a great success the event was... over 
$60,000 was raised! A tribute to all the hard 
work all those lovely ladies put into the event. 
We were just glad to be there and share a make-n-take 
and some stamps! 


Anyway! We've been busy! 

But, today I get to share with you a project from a good 
friend and a amazing guest designer 



I'm sure you recognize her from all her 
design work... but, if you're new to this 
lovely lady... check out her blog and prepare 
to be amazed! 



Here is a little something about Emily
in her own words..

Happy Monday everyone! I'm super excited to be the guest Designer today here at the Sweet Stamp Shop! I've been a fan from the beginning, I just love all of the fabulous designs and am so happy that Nicole has started this wonderful company!
Now a little about me... my name is Emily Lanham, and I reside in Southern Ohio with my childhood best friend who doubles as my husband, Brandon, and my ALMOST 4 year old daughter Reagan (she keeps reminding me that she's ALMOST 4 hehe). I've been scrapping for as long as I can remember, but I really made it a hobby about 6 years ago. I slowly became a collector of all things scrapbooking (especially paper and stamps!). I rarely scrap my own layouts, but I do enjoy making cards and mini albums for others (and some of those for myself on occasion!). Just recently I got into trying new stamping techniques, which you will see one in my project today... distress stains! I hope my project today will inspire you to try out new stamping techniques (and also to pick up the Thanksgiving Owlfits set, it's a must have!) If you want to stop by and visit me, please check out my blog

She created something amazing 
with our *new* stamp set 

Thanksgiving Owl-fits


Ready to see what she made?? 


Isn't that tag something else? 


She used lots of distress ink and glitter...
Can you get much better than that?

Check back in tomorrow for some updates
from our exciting weekend... with photos!

Happy Crafting,
Jacob and Nicole Rixon 
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring me today! I had lots of fun playing with the new Thanksgiving Owl-fits set! Can't wait to make more projects with it over the next month! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great to have you with us today, Emily!!! Beautiful tag project for the fall : )))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the colors and of course that image :) so fun! Great tag :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this tag--SOOOOO excited to have Emily share her creations with us!! Going to leave some love on her blog now:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a delightful tag, Emily! Love the autumny colors!

    ReplyDelete