Sep 13, 2011

Sweetness

Just a quick post today...


it's been really busy behind the scenes here at SSS

LOTS of exciting and heart warming things coming your way 

(Mark your calendars...The first week of October will be packed!) 

Check out this *sweet* card by  Geny


She used the 'Sweet Tooth' set


I also had a chance to use the 'Sweet Tooth' set this week!


I just LOVE those teeth! 


I hope everyone is having a sweet day!

Don't forget to drop by our flickr, facebook, twitter
SCS gallery.... for lots more info and inspiration! 

Big Hugs, 
Jacob and Nicole 



Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Geny, I love the glittered candy! So sweet!

    Nicole, your card is so cute, too...great use of the sweet tooth!

    Can't wait for what's in store...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geny makes my mouth water with those glittered candies! LOVE:)


    OHHH! your card is SUPER fun too--love the three teeth and the way you cut around the sentiment! FUN!

    ReplyDelete